highlights from today:
1. three men with three different accents poking my arms at the blood drive. katherine declaring that it was a "turning point" in my life when they had to use the opposite arm than usual.
2. woman who took my blood pressure being shocked at how good it is. whatever, lady. take your fancy jewelry and pastel latex gloves "back to your tree and shut the buck up."
3. hardly accomplishing anything by way of my article. That felt good. Naht.
4. mom getting a facebook? the jury is still out on how I feel about this.
5. the real world. I love Preston.
6. peanutbutter and jelly sandwich for dinner...again. I can't wait until I'm not so poor.
7. finding out that they are starting the process to provide card access to residence halls this weekend!
8. my friend Nicole from home had surgery she's been waiting for for several years and it turned out well and I am really happy for her!
here's to Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment